ECS2100-10T is a Web Smart Pro Switch, it supports 8 x GE ports + 2 GE SFP ports with1 RJ45 Console port and Fanless design.
The ECS2100 Series is a range of web-smart
switches designed for the SMB market. The switches can be deployed in
different target network topologies, from small to large. Besides
powerful software features, the switches provide a complete solution
from 1G to 10G, including both non-PoE and PoE options. The ECS2100
Series supports 8, 24, and 48 10/100/1000BASE-T ports, with each switch
supporting 2 or 4 Gigabit SFP ports. The ECS2110-26T provides 2 10G
uplink SFP ports to increase switch uplink bandwidth and meet the needs
of future 802.11ac routers.
As well as IPv4 and IPv6 features, the ECS2100 supports L3 static routing. The ECS2100 includes the best green-saving technologies (IEEE 802.3az and Green-Ethernet). Using the Energy Efficient Ethernet standard, the switch automatically decreases power usage when network traffic is low.
|Switch Type||Fixed Port|
|Predominant Port Type||Gigabit Copper
- Fantastic Dashboard (CPU & Memory port utilization) and(Event & LLDP information )
- Multiple management (Console , Web, SNMP ,CLI)
- Dual firmware /configure memory size.
- IEEE 802.3az EEE & IPv4/IPv6 management
- IEEE 802.3af/at & PoE Timer
- Web-smart with L2 managed switch ability ( static routing & console port)
- Comprehensive QoS and Enhance security