|Usage/Application||JOINING OPTICAL FIBER|
|Type||CLAD TO CLAD|
|I Deal In||New Only|
The 38S is designed for high-end FTTH splicer applications in FTTX, Data Center / LAN and Access Networks. 38S offers an active V-Groove alignment single fibre splicer for reliable and improved splicing performance for a range of different fibres; SMF, MMF, DSF, NZDSF. Applicable from 125m cladding diameter/up to 3mm sheath diameter fibres with sheath clamp.
38s provides advanced capabilities; including splice result storage of 10,000 splices, 5-16mm short cleave length splicing .
- The Worlds Smallest & Lightest Active V-groove Splicer
- Core Loss estimation Function.
- Active V-groove fibre alignment
- Fast Splicing time 6 Sec.
- 200 splice cycles / tube heating cycles per full battery charge
- Dimensions measure 131W x 201Dx 79H mm.
- Extremely lightweight at 1.3 kg including battery
- Robust and lightweight design plus shock, dust and rain resistant
- 5 color LCD Touch Screen display.
- Multi-functional carry case and work table accessory.
- USB communication for PC connection.
- Bluetooth capability connection.