The LHG is a compact and light 5GHz 802.11 a/n wireless device with an integrated dual polarization 24.5 dBi grid antenna at a revolutionary price. It is perfect for point to point links or for use as a CPE at longer distances and supports Nv2 TDMA protocol.
The grid design ensures protection against wind, and the fact that the antenna element is built into the wireless unit means no loss on cables.
We have two versions available.
- RBLHG-5nD-US (USA) is factory locked for 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
- RBLHG-5nD (International) supports 5150MHz-5875MHz range.
|10/100 Ethernet ports||1|
|CPU core count||1|
|CPU nominal frequency||600 MHz|
|Dimensions||Ø 391 x 222 mm; package 450 x 450 x 145 mm|
|Max Power consumption||6W|
|Number of chains||2|
|Size of RAM||64 MB|
|Storage size||16 MB|
|Supported input voltage||11 V - 30 V|
|Tested ambient temperature||-40 to 70° C|
|Wireless chip model||AR9344|
|Transmit power (dBm)||Receive Sensitivity||Transmit power (mW)|
wireless parameters may be limited in software, depending on your local regulatory limitations
Ethernet test results
|RBLHG-5nD||AR9344 100M 1 port test|
|Mode||Configuration||1518 byte||512 byte||64 byte|
|Bridging||none (fast path)||8.1||98.4||23.5||96.3||148.0||75.8|
|Bridging||25 bridge filter rules||8.1||98.4||23.5||96.3||87.6||44.9|
|Routing||none (fast path)||8.1||98.4||23.5||96.3||148.0||75.8|
|Routing||25 simple queues||8.1||98.4||23.5||96.3||106.6||54.6|
|Routing||25 ip filter rules||8.1||98.4||23.5||96.3||60.5||31.0|
- All tests are done with Xena Networks specialized test equipment (XenaBay),and done according to RFC2544 (Xena2544)
- Max throughput is determined with 30+ second attempts with 0,1% packet loss tolerance in 64, 512, 1518 byte packet sizes
- Values in Italic indicate that max throughput was reached without maxing out CPU, but because board interface configuration was maxed out
- Test results show device maximum performance, and are reached using mentioned hardware and software configuration, different configurations most likely will result in lower results