The RB912 in an outdoor enclosure, fit with two
RPSMA connectors for antennas, and a cable hood for protection against
moisture. Also available are three additional places for antenna
connectors, in case you wish to use the RB912 miniPCIe slot for one more
wireless interface to make a dual band device.
The case can be opened with one hand, and is protected against the elements. USB, Ethernet and a Grounding wire exits are provided on the bottom, behind a protective door.
Comes with a mounting loop for tower/pole mounting, and a separate DIN rail mount is also provided. Package also includes a PoE injector
and power supply unit.
Box contains: RB912 outdoor unit, PSU, PoE injector, mounting loop, DIN rail mount
- RB912UAG-5HPnD-OUT-US (USA) is factory locked for 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
- RB912UAG-5HPnD-OUT (International) supports 5150MHz-5875MHz range.
|10/100/1000 Ethernet ports||1|
|CPU core count||1|
|CPU nominal frequency||600 MHz|
|Max Power consumption||14W at 24v|
|Number of USB ports||1|
|Number of chains||2|
|PCB temperature monitor||Yes|
|Size of RAM||64 MB|
|Storage size||64 MB|
|Supported input voltage||8 V - 30 V|
|Tested ambient temperature||-30C to +60C|
|USB slot type||USB type A|
|Wireless chip model||AR9342|
|Transmit power (dBm)||Receive Sensitivity||Transmit power (mW)|
wireless parameters may be limited in software, depending on your local regulatory limitations
Ethernet test results
|RB912UAG-5HPnD-OUT||AR9342 1G 1 port test|
|Mode||Configuration||1518 byte||512 byte||64 byte|
|Bridging||none (fast path)||81.0||983.7||232.0||950.3||269.6||138.0|
|Bridging||25 bridge filter rules||81.0||983.7||86.0||352.3||87.6||44.9|
|Routing||none (fast path)||81.0||983.7||210.0||860.2||226.9||116.2|
|Routing||25 simple queues||81.0||983.7||103.9||425.6||106.6||54.6|
|Routing||25 ip filter rules||56.8||689.8||59.6||244.1||60.5||31.0|
- All tests are done with Xena Networks specialized test equipment (XenaBay),and done according to RFC2544 (Xena2544)
- Max throughput is determined with 30+ second attempts with 0,1% packet loss tolerance in 64, 512, 1518 byte packet sizes
- Values in Italic indicate that max throughput was reached without maxing out CPU, but because board interface configuration was maxed out
- Test results show device maximum performance, and are reached using mentioned hardware and software configuration, different configurations most likely will result in lower results