TSC TE 244 Barcode Printer
The offered TSC TE 244 barcode printer is a high-performance desktop-class label printer. Designed to perfection, it is TSC’s most competitive, durable, and entry-level desktop printer that is both versatile and easy-to-use. With its fast 5 inches per second print speed, along with the largest memory capacity, this versatile printer can execute any label and tag printing work in an easy and fast manner.
- The introduction of the new TE244 Series expands TSC Auto ID's growing line of affordable, high-performance desktop-class label printers.
- The TE244 Series provides customers throughout the world with a competitive, durable, entry-level desktop printer that is both versatile and easy-to-use.
- With its small, compact footprint and dual-motor design, the TSC TE 244 is perfect for a wide variety of label and tag printing applications – everything from shipping labels to compliance and general purpose product-identification labels & tags.
- The TSC TE 244 is ideal for customers looking for a high quality bar code printer, coupled with low ownership costs.The TSC TE 244 is 203&300Dpi Resolution or 400mhz MCU. TE 244, comes with a two-year warranty, and accommodates a 300-meter-long ribbon, which keeps both daily and lifetime operating costs lower than other comparable printers.
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Model no.||TE 244|
|Print Speed||Up to 8 ips|
|Max. Print Width||4.25 inches|
|Max. Print Length||110 inches|
|Label Roll Capacity||109.2 mm (4.3 Inch) OD|
|Printing Method||Thermal Transfer and Direct Thermal|
|Processor||32-bit RISC CPU|
|Media Width||25.4~114mm (1.0 ~ 4.4 Inch)|
|Media Thickness||0.06~0.25 mm (2.36~9.84 mil)|
|Media Core Diameter||25.4~76.2 mm (1~3 Inch)|
|Label Length||10 mm (0.4 Inch)~1016 mm (40 Inch)|
|Ribbon Capacity||300 m (984 ft.),1 Inch core,Max. OD 67 mm|
|Storage Temperature||-40~60 Deg C(-40~140 Deg F)|
|Operation Temperature||5~40 Deg C(41 ~104 Deg F)|
|Physical Dimension||232 mm W x 288 mm D x 156 mm H (9.13 W x 11.34 D x 6.14 InchH )|
|Operating Humidity||25~85% non-condensing|
|Storage Humidity||10~90% non-condensing|
- Applications n Manufacturing & Warehousing - Work in Progress - Item Labels - Instruction Labels - Agency Labels n
- Healthcare - Patient Identification - Pharmacy - Specimen Identification